To give you a sense of our approach and what it might be like to work with us, we thought we would share with you some of the principles we hold dear within our business:
We love sales
Our reputation is our client’s results
We don’t have egos but we do have ethics
Strategies happen through people
Results happen through process
Culture eats strategy for breakfast
Don’t let perfection get in the way of progress
How we engage with our clients
Our client engagement process is designed to deliver a measurable return on investment using the following process:
- Define the business results you want to achieve and by when
- Map the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary and the level of quality required
- Benchmark your teams to identify gaps, range of ability and priorities
- Define the areas of content and link to knowledge and skills
- Design the project to include the right mix of pre work, classroom, coaching, work-based learning, role play and support required.
- Implementation Roadmap, define the project team, measurement protocols, initiative branding and launch strategy
Our training methodology is based on principles of adult and experiential learning. We believe that classroom learning in isolation has limited impact. We like to connect to the real world through use of case studies, work based learning, pre and post course assignments, observed field visits, peer participation, coaching and bespoke sales simulations.
The classic saying is that some Consultants “borrow your watch to tell you the time” well, not us. Neither will we deliver a bulky paper report of recommendations and then disappear without supporting you through the change process. Instead, we often use a workshop approach to create alignment in leadership teams and deliver practical tools
We are strong believers in the value of Coaching and the definition, setting and review of specific goals. We can directly support Sales Leadership with one to one Coaching to address specific issues, facilitate problem solving or support their professional development. Similarly we can deliver training in Coaching for Sales Management and run Opportunity Coaching clinics to drive revenue at the end of the year or quarter.